неділя, 6 травня 2018 р.

Music which I listen to

Can you think of a day without music?We hear music everywhere: in the streets and at home, over the radio and on TV, in the shops and in the parks. People all over the world are fond of music.They listen to music, they dance to music, they learn to play musical instruments.There are a lot of different kinds of music.Some of them appeared long ago, some are quite modern.For example, classical music is often associated with the music of the past and rap is considered to be a modern music style.Tastes differ.That's why people's musical interests range from pop and rock music, which are extremely popular among young people nowadays, to classical music and opera.Like most of the teenagers, I can't imagine my life without music.My favourite style of music is pop music, because it is breathtaking and full of energy.Music helps everyone. Even patients. Mentally retarded children, the disabled, people in the doldrums, and others, listening to music becomes more balanced.When I listen to pop music, it makes me remember happy times and forget the problems of everyday life.It helps me to relax when I'm tired and entertains me when I'd like to have fun.My favourite group is «Backstreet Boys» or «BSB» for short.It was formed in Orlando, Florida, in 1993.There are five members in this band.«BSB» have released 7 studio albums.I find their music fascinating and always listen to their records when I have free time.Thanks to my new MP3 player, I can enjoy listening to my favourite music not only at home but also on my way to and from school.The music I hate is heavy metalI find it too noisy and dreadful.When I hear this style of music it presents pictures of dark days to my mind.Though some young people are fond of this style of music, it isn't to everyone's taste.Personally for me music is a source of inspiration.


Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар